What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Sentry from uavionics with fly q????

Turbo69bird

Well Known Member
Talked to uavionics sales today and they told me they thought sentry now worked with Seattle avionics fly q efb can anyone confirm this? It’s not listed on fly q web pages

Sentry, Sentry Mini and Scout are exclusive to working with the ForeFlight Mobile App on iOS device. They do not work with other EFBs like FlyQ. I'm sorry for any confusion this may have caused or any misunderstanding.

uAvionix manufactures Sentry, Sentry Mini and Scout for ForeSlight and we do not directly sell these products. These are licensed products of ForeFlight.

We do offer our EchoUAT, skySensor and UAS ADS-B In devices that are open source and work with most common EFBs like FlyQ, ForeFlight, iFlyGPS and others. Maybe this is where the confusion rooted from.

I hope this helps. Thanks...

Last edited:
Yeah I knew some of those did but asked what was closest to the sentry price And options they told me that it didn?t previously work but that was old info and it had now been enabled to work
Just like the stratus Vs stratus 3.

He said it was the best option/value because of he CO detector.

I called on the weekend no big deal I just wanted to confirm because I figured if it worked w fly Q it?d be on their site, also said tail beacon was 3
Weeks back ordered and to check the bigger shops see if any had it in stock

Back