What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

F82 Lubbock Executive Airpark Review

Tumper

Well Known Member
I just wanted to post a quick note about how nice it was to fly into F82 Lubbock Executive Airpark, Lubbock, TX.

I flew into F82 last Thursday and was greeted by two gentlemen one with a cold bottle of water and the other a red carpet to roll out next to my plane. I have never been treated like this before. They also had cookies, popcorn and some fresh fruit available to pilots. They have a curiosity car too.

The guys were super friendly and ready to help with what I needed. The office and grounds were clean and well kept. I chose to park outside (the weather was nice) but they said I could park inside for $25/night. They also said that if the weather turned bad I could call and they would put my plane inside for me.

Apparently the airport had been in pretty bad condition and they are now working hard to get pilots back to F82. They are doing a good job?I?ll go back as soon as I need to go to Lubbock again.

Every time I go in there the treat me well. The last time I was in there we landed a flight of 9 RVs. They got all put in the hangar and they charged us a fair price. Nice folks and good facilities for sure.

I just wanted to post a quick note about how nice it was to fly into F82 Lubbock Executive Airpark, Lubbock, TX.

I flew into F82 last Thursday and was greeted by two gentlemen one with a cold bottle of water and the other a red carpet to roll out next to my plane. I have never been treated like this before. They also had cookies, popcorn and some fresh fruit available to pilots. They have a curiosity car too.

The guys were super friendly and ready to help with what I needed. The office and grounds were clean and well kept. I chose to park outside (the weather was nice) but they said I could park inside for $25/night. They also said that if the weather turned bad I could call and they would put my plane inside for me.

Apparently the airport had been in pretty bad condition and they are now working hard to get pilots back to F82. They are doing a good job…I’ll go back as soon as I need to go to Lubbock again.

what's a curiosity car? ;)

Back