What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Have you ever heard of CiES fuel senders?

Have you ever heard of CiES fuel level senders before?

• Yes I have. I am either using them or installing them right now.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • No I haven't. This is news to me also.

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters

Captain_John

Well Known Member
So I'm reading in the latest edition of Sport Aviation on page 28 Steve Ells says, "many members of vans air force are using these magnetic senders", that I have never heard of. I don't think that I know everything but I do try and stay current with all the latest doodads.

Personally I've never heard of CiES fuel level senders before this article. Have you? Maybe I just haven't been paying attention lately now that my plane is done?

I find my capacitive senders hard to beat and would do them again on my next plane in a heartbeat!

I'm wondering just how far out of the loop I am. Let me know if you are using these like Steve says we are.

:cool: CJ

So I'm reading in the latest edition of Sport Aviation on page 28 Steve Ells says, "many members of vans air force are using these magnetic senders", that I have never heard of. I don't think that I know everything but I do try and stay current with all the latest doodads.

Personally I've never heard of CiES fuel level senders before this article. Have you? Maybe I just haven't been paying attention lately now that my plane is done?

I find my capacitive senders hard to beat and would do them again on my next plane in a heartbeat!

I'm wondering just how far out of the loop I am. Let me know if you are using these like Steve says we are.

:cool: CJ

I had the same question when I read that. Had not heard of them before.

Not only have I never heard of CiES, I am amazed at the accuracy of my resistive float/Dynon fuel level indications.

Back