VansAirForceForums  
Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 05-19-2017, 09:25 AM

Default FS Soon-(2) Garmin 430Ws

My brother and I have the same basic radio stacks and we are both upgrading some components while getting in compliance with the 2020 ADS-B out requirement. Therefore, over the next couple of months we will have available for sale (2) Garmin 430Ws, trays, gps antennas, and all documentation as well as (2) Garmin GTX 327 transponders/trays/docs. My brothers components have around 450 hours on them and mine have slightly over 500 hours--all four units function perfectly. Included will be a couple of diplexers used with the 430W to allow one VOR antenna to support both VOR and ILS inputs. The first 430/327 will be available in the next two weeks and the second in about a month. We are upgrading his RV7a first and then my RV9a. The pricing on available 430Ws seem to be running between $6.5k and $7.5k depending on what comes with them---we have not arrived at a price point yet but if interested in any of the equipment, please let me know via PM and we will work something out.

Cheers,

Dave

Last edited by db1yg : 05-19-2017 at 10:05 AM. Reason: added information
Old 05-19-2017, 03:43 PM

Default info

Contact info please...............
Old 05-20-2017, 04:53 AM

Default Garmin 430w

I have a friend interested in one. Please contact me via email. dunntexas@me.com
RV9A
Old 05-22-2017, 05:38 PM

Default (2) Garmin 430W's FS

Hi Folks,

We now have the first set of units out of my brothers plane--a Garmin 430W and a Garmin GTX 327 both with trays, antenna (gps-w), and all documentation. These units have about 450 hrs on them and we will include a diplexer. The data card was current through 4-28-17. We are asking $6850 for the 430W and $500 for the GTX 327. Both will be in the original Garmin packaging. If you want both the 430w and the 327 you can have them for a total of $7300 and I will pay shipping to lower 48. Please contact me via PM on this site.

I will have the second set of units out of my plane and available in about one month so that pair will be available for sale a little later. I will take some pics to add to this post in the next 24 hrs.

Cheers,

Dave