What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Tosten CS-8 drawing needed

Greenley

Well Known Member
Looking for a drawing if one exists of the tosten CS-8 grip to use on my panel to label the buttons.

Looking for a drawing if one exists of the tosten CS-8 grip to use on my panel to label the buttons.

Kevin would be the best to contact for production quality but I can get you something that will work fine. Do you want a drawing file or an image file?

The Tosten website has a "user manual" or "installation" PDF that has a line drawing of the grip on it. I planned to bring that into an application like Adobe Illustrator ($$$) or Inkscape (free - www.inkscape.org) and delete everything but the grip drawing, then use the same program to label it as needed. I just haven't done it yet, despite having installed the Tostens a couple of years ago... :p

Here is one

Here is an Autocad file that I put together based on what pazmanyflyer sent me, and more from the Tosten site. I added my labels, but that is an easy edit in Autocad.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4em7lw4bj6l4j8l/Tosten%20CS-8%20w-Labels.dwg?dl=0

v5z788.jpg

Thanks for help and pictures. Here is something I made from these resources to try and be compact yet document the stick functions. I am planning to put this on my panel as a reference.
CS8.jpg

Back