What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

This weekends flyin @ KOWK Central Maine

Dvalcik

Well Known Member
Sponsor
Today the RV gang from Belfast headed to Central Maine’s fly-in. Great day of flying , a few pictures and link to a 3 min YouTube video of Peter Webb’s sweet RV9.

2015-08-01 08.32.45.jpg

2015-08-01 08.33.09.jpg

Peter W ( Red and White RV9) & Peter T (Blue and White RV7)

youtube.jpg

https://youtu.be/BN8k2PqS1o0

I will be posting a separate thread announcing the Belfast Lobster fly-in Sept 19th. I already know of a few RV’s coming up from the NJ and PA area if the weather is good.

Last edited:
"I will be posting an separate thread announcing the Belfast Lobster fly-in Sept 19th. "

Please do! Is it open to all RV'ers or by invitation?

BST flyin

"I will be posting an separate thread announcing the Belfast Lobster fly-in Sept 19th. "

Please do! Is it open to all RV'ers or by invitation?

Absolutely open for all RVs' and hope you can make it on the 19th of Sept. I will get more out by today or Monday.

David,

I wasn't even aware that there was anything going on at Central Maine this past weekend!

I happened to have been right next door at my house in Rangeley with Vlad all weekend. We would have gladly hopped over to say hello had we known!

See you at the lobsterfest!

I buzzed home from Rangeley last night after dinner to KPYM and got Boston skyways to give me 2000' or below over Boston so I loitered over the city doing a tour for about a half an hour.

What a great weekend to fly in Maine!

:). CJ

Back