What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Garmin database discounts?

digidocs

Well Known Member
Does Garmin run any database specials during Oshkosh? Would be interested in GTN and G3X data. Won't be able to make it to the show unfortunately.

Thanks!

Hi Digidocs,

Garmin does not typically run any show specials on the database end of things.

We will, however, continue our rebates and seminar bucks for a variety of products to include portables, GTNs, Flight Displays, etc.

Best Regards,

Brad

Brad,

Are updated still available for my 496?

I know they killed my "Lifetime" updates for the auto database, which I don't really care about.

Thanks!

Does Garmin run any database specials during Oshkosh? Would be interested in GTN and G3X data. Won't be able to make it to the show unfortunately.

Thanks!

they don't have to frankly, they know you'll pay what it costs to get the data, there is no alternative source for it, and you gotta be legal!

sad but true

they don't have to frankly, they know you'll pay what it costs to get the data, there is no alternative source for it, and you gotta be legal!

sad but true

I believe that to be ifr legal, you only need the GTN to have a current database. And, last time I looked, you did have a second choice: Jeppesen. I recently checked for my G420W database, and Garmin was less expensive.

Back