What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Great Garmin Stein Support

laz

Well Known Member
Without going into a long story I would just like to acknowledge the first class support I received SteinAir and Garmin in installing my G3X touch system in my RV8. With the help and guidance from SteinAir I did all the wiring myself. I did have Stein create a master wiring diagram for all the components I used. 10" G3X touch. GRT200 Com., 23ES transponder, Autopilot head, Audio Panel and 650.

Everything went well and I fired it all up before Oshkosh. With a few minor glitches all went well. NO SMOKE. I held off installing the remote transponder because I had not yet installed the antenna. When I did fire up the transponder it would not " talk " to the system. With the Help of Christer at Stein and the G3Xpert help staff at Garmin the problem was fixed. The amount of time both Garmin and Stein invested in helping me was substantial.

The quality of products we buy is very important, but support is everything.

I will 2nd that!

Couldn't agree more!

Steins support is great. They helped me with a wiring issue before and with their help over the phone and via email my problems went away :=)

Back