What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Fuel Pump Fitting

Zazoos

Well Known Member
Lycoming 0320 Mechanical Fuel Pump Fitting

Two questions.
1. The blue restricted port that goes to the transducer for the fuel pressure. The thread type is 5/16-24. It looks like and AN-2 type of fitting but I don't know. Basically I need a hose and fitting to attach to this port.
2. Should this fitting have an o-ring where it connects to the fuel pump like the inlet port?

fuel.jpg

Thank you,

Lycoming 0320 Mechanical Fuel Pump Fitting

Two questions.
1. The blue restricted port that goes to the transducer for the fuel pressure. The thread type is 5/16-24. It looks like and AN-2 type of fitting but I don't know. Basically I need a hose and fitting to attach to this port.
2. Should this fitting have an o-ring where it connects to the fuel pump like the inlet port?

fuel.jpg

Thank you,
fuel pump fitttings are ORB / o-ring boss. You need an o-ring for this style of fitting.

Larry

Not sure if you're asking what fitting the blue one is, or what goes on that fitting? It could be a -3 or -4 flare (hard to tell from the pic). The end that same fitting that screws into the pump fitting is a 1/8 NPT.
Edit-- if you're measuring the blue fitting as 5/16, you need a -3 hose assy to attach to it.

Last edited:
I used an SAE Tee like this, only I think mine was Parker. I had a -2 AN fitting TIG welded into one of the ends and that is where I hooked up my fuel pressure sensor.

Back