What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

VAF - Florida Wing ball cap

Would you order one of these VAF - FL Wing caps?

• Yes, I'd definitely order one (or more)!

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No, I'm not interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kbalch

Well Known Member
Gents,

I recently commissioned an adaptation of my old VAF - New England Wing design for Florida and just received the first ball cap with the new embroidery.

I think it looks great and I'm considering ordering a batch and offering them for sale here. If I decide to do so, the price will be $30 apiece including shipping.

If you'd be interested in acquiring one of the caps for yourself, please let me know via the poll at the top of this thread. The poll will remain open for two weeks.

[Other duplicate threads deleted, no cross-posting per VAF rules; S. Buchanan]

VAF-Florida-ball-cap-600x450.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The first batch of these hats sold out and I've been thinking of placing another order.

If you'd be interested in purchasing one (or more!), please send me a PM. I'll gauge interest over the next few days and decide on how large an order to place. The hats should be here and ready for delivery by mid-December.

The caps have come in. If you've already PM'ed me, I'll be in touch shortly. If you haven't, but would like one, please reach out soon, as this batch isn't likely to last long.

I still have a few of the 'Florida Wing' caps. If you've been waiting to place your order, now's the time! :)

I also have a number of 'New England Wing' caps available.

Please PM me if you'd like one (or more!) of either version.

Back