What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New Hose Technology for Inverted Oil Systems

ronschreck

Well Known Member
Tom Swearengen of TS Flightlines has supplied all of my hoses and I am pleased to recommend him to anyone who is in need of hoses for any application. You will never experience better customer service and Tom's hoses are top of the line. The aerobatic RV pilots should be interested in this latest development from TS Flightlines. Those huge inverted oil system hoses are difficult to fit in our RV's so this flexible hose should help.

Tom has developed a convoluted truebore teflon hose that is more flexible than 303 and has a true fractional ID. The -10 hose is a true 5/8 ID versus the standard 1/2 ID. Tom spent 2 years developing it along with the hose ends for inverted oil systems. Flows very well, and saves some weight too.

Here are some pics of Chris Murley's install.

Contact Tom Swearengen
TS Flightlines LLC, AS Flightlines Joint Venture
878 N.Logan Street
Ridgeland, SC 29936
843-271-2329 (c)

I have no monetary connection with Tom, I just like his product and his commitment to excellence.

Hey I recognize that airplane! I will second that these hoses are great! I have absolutely no change in oil pressure when flopping between normal and rightside up flight. as with all of Tom and Steves products they look and perform great!

Chris

Back