What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

VIDEO Race! RV-7 + Pitts + race car = Fun!

Very nice production. I love RV's, but the mix of airplanes and performances and the professional presentation of your video is outstanding. Fun!

Well . . . the boys in Argentina certainly know how to have fun, and that video captured it wonderfully. My son spent a month in Patagonia Jan/Feb climbing with Chad Kellogg, and loved the country!

Keep'em coming, thanks

Steins double ganger .

Always enjoy your video's Roberto. :) Does anyone else think Roberto and Stein might be twins separated at birth? :eek:

Thank you! when not comment more videos let me make them ... but every time they have better reviews!
And yes, many tell me I look like Stein, in fact Andrew of TruTrak once put a photo in my house with me when they launched the Gemini and many said it was Stein!

Thank you! when not comment more videos let me make them ... but every time they have better reviews!
And yes, many tell me I look like Stein, in fact Andrew of TruTrak once put a photo in my house with me when they launched the Gemini and many said it was Stein!

I'm afraid Roberto is likely much more skilled in the RV7 than I am...and an easy way to tell us apart - have him give you a "Hi Five" - my version (probably like my flying compared to his) is somewhat less! :)

What fun!

Cheers,
Stein

Back