What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Prototyping Technician Needed

mgomez

Well Known Member
Hi,

One of the things that's keeping me from making progress on my RV-7 is that I'm at a startup called SkyRyse. We're adding smarts to an existing airframe to give it the ability to fly autonomously.

We need a few good aircraft builders: folks who know how to prototype the design both mechanically and electrically. You'll be working hand in hand with other techs, with engineers, and with our flight test team.

We'd prefer an A&P ticket, and require that you have built at least one homebuilt. It needn't be an RV, although that earns you extra brownie points ;-)

We are located in the San Francisco Bay Area.

If interested, please PM me. Thanks!
Martin Gomez

technician needs

Hi.My name's Jeff. A while back I bought an RV7a that no one wanted and I found out over the next 4 years exactly why. Building an RV is one thing. Rebuilding a disaster is another. It takes a different, (more sophisticated in my view) skill-set to be able to repair things in situ vs. building from scratch. I'm not an A&P but I've read ac 43.13b cover to cover and build weekly with an A&P helper/overseer for years now. For work I'm an anesthesiologist but I have other talents as well.
Your project sounds intriguing and I'd like to explore being part of it if yer willing.
please call 312-305-9378 or email jrhappleATgmailDOTcom. I'm just over the hill in Santa Cruz. Regards. RSVP. jrh

Back