What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Build Space RV-8 near Denver

shutupnav

I'm New Here
Hi all,

New builder (as in my plans just arrived Friday) here and I'm looking to rent space for an RV-8 build. As I'm perfectly novice to this sort of project I'm posting here in lieu of looking on Craigslist/hangarnet/etc in the hopes that I'll be near some RV owners/builders. I'm a traditional guardsman and will have about 4 months of absolutely nothing to do starting November. If anyone knows of someone renting or selling hangar space suitable for a build during that time please let me know. Thanks! My goal is to get at least a percentage of the empannage done during that time. How much I'll be able to finish I can't say.

Welcome and good luck!

Can't help with the space but 4 months of 8-5 workdays should really get things going! Good luck.

EAA Chapter 301

Tim,

I don't have any space for you to build your 8, but I know several people who have built, are building or have dreams to build an RV-8. :D Our local EAA Chapter has about 130 members and is definitely a chapter that builds. If you're interested in coming to a meeting, check out our website and make a plan to attend our next one October 21st. I'm sure you'd meet a whole lot of "like-minded" individuals, some of which might have the space you're after.

Unfortunately I'll be out of town for work that day but I'll make an attempt to show soon. Thanks for the invite!

Back