What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Flightline Interiors...

gstone

Well Known Member
It's been said before but Abby is awesome at Flightline Interiors!!!

She hears what you say and guides you gently where you want to be!! :)

Amazing product and service!! Really satisfied!!

Greg

Flightline Interiors - 15 on a scale of 1 to 10

I think most here agree that Flightline Interiors (Abby) offers the ultimate combination of product, service, and price point. There's something else however that sets Flightline apart; it's Abby's generosity, personal commitment, and support of our community... the community she serves.

I could list any number of examples where Abby has given back to our community, but here I'll just share our experience. Something over a year now and unsolicited, Abby placed a call to Eagle's Nest Projects asking what she could do to support the program; and in the same sentence offered a free interior package with custom embroidery to each completed project. If you were at OSH this year and visited the Eagle's Nest display, you no doubt admired her work (and generosity) in Eagle's Nest One & Three.

Thank you Abby for all that you do!

Personal regards,

Another Happy Customer of Abby

It has been told here many a time about how great Abby is to work with and how great her products look and fit. But I want to add one more pleasurable experience.
Recently, Abby made a custom boot cover for my rear stick that had openings that were difficult to match. It took several attempts to get it right. This never seemed to be an issue with Abby. Abby patiently worked out the fit so that now I have a great fitting cover. She goes well beyond any expectations for great customer service and I can't praise her enough. I am very pleased with my experience with Abby!

Abbey covered my Oregon Aero Seat foam with leather and cloth. They look great, and are very comfortable. As said before, she is great to work with.

IMG_0229.jpg

Back