What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Finished

Bootscooter

Dear VAF,

I unfortunately missed #OSH18 this year, but on the plus side I had time to finish my RV14.

It's done!!! I've finished I present to you RV14 VH-VNX built in Sydney Australia.

The kit finish and quality of the RV14 from Van's can be summed up by my AP's sign off "It looks like a factory built aeroplane" The aeroplane is fantastic to fly and an absolute credit to all at Van's.

A huge thank you to the VAF community, everyones support and experience sharing makes all the difference.

This aeroplane took me a solid 18 months to build, its a as per the plans slow build with the IO-390, dual P-Mags, VPX, Classic Aero Interior, fuel & brake lines by Tom Swearengen & TS Flightlines, and a Dynon fit out.

I can't wait to do it all again!!!!

2aeumbn.jpg

Last edited:
It looks beautiful Chad, we?ll done! I flew into OSH last Monday in a 14A & I know you will enjoy flying yours :D

What a great looking plane! Congratulations on the completion of your project! Look forward to seeing photos and videos of you flying her!

Congratulations Chad, two in a row quite an achievement.

Looking forward to seeing them together at WBN.

So, what?s next?

Very nice 👍

Seems like only yesterday I stopped by and had a look at your build. Well done on the build. Enjoy 😊

Congrats!

Congrats Chad thats amazing. 18 months slow build!
Good grief I am impressed.
(took me 6 years)
Look forward to seeing it at a fly in.
Rob

New RV14

Chad, I managed to fly a 14A to OSH & back from CO, now I know you will enjoy yours :D

RV-14..

Absolutely Beautiful!!!
I really hope mine comes out as amazing!

But I need the training wheel in the front.
Larry

Back