What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

AFS FI Fuel pressure sender

recapen

Well Known Member
Anyone know the equivalent VDO part number?
My pressure sender is fritzed and the Dynon site doesn't have anything about the AFS parts.

Thanks!

I?m sure I have a used one in stock, but I would highly recommend you move to the Kavlico sender. It takes a little extra wiring, but it?s worth it. Dynon and AFS don?t sell the VDO?s any more, I?m pretty sure. Spruce probably still has them for the GRT, so search for a GRT 0-50 or 0-80 PSI sender and that should work.

Thanks for the response - adding firewall forward wiring is not the desired task of the day...if there's no other choice, maybe!

I'll look for the GRT equivalent - maybe AFS/Dynon will tell me the part number they previously used. I would hate to spend money for something thinking it is the right one only to have it not be correct...hence the request for the VDO part number.

The search continues.....

Tricia has a replacement on its way!
I also learned that the Kavlico's won't work with the 3000 series (s and non-s) units. The 5000's use Kavlico's primarily now.

I got some information on using the Kavlico senders with the AFS 4500. I'll start a new thread so it is easily searchable.

Back