What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Builder's Log

BobCollins(AA)

Well Known Member
Hi
Happy New Tear to All

I am in the process of changing my computer an want to switch over to Mac.
I currently use KitLog Pro on my Windows's machine. KitLog Pro will not work on Mac. Any suggestion for a Builder's Log program for the Mac?

Thanks

Bob

vmware fusion

VMware Fusion or Parallels Desktop will allow you to run windows for Kitlog.

KitLog on Mac

Or, since you already own a copy of Windoze, just run it on BootCamp (included with your new Mac) and spend no more money for a third program. It should work fine.

George

check out blogger.com

I used iWeb extensively for my log but with apple abandoning the program and forcing a migration to iCloud ending .mac services I am in the process of re-posting my construction log with blogger (owned by google)... It is a remarkable system for capturing and indexing events and is far more configurable and flexible than I expected; also free.

Springpad

I use Spring Pad, which I find much more useful than kitlog. It's web based but also has iPhone/iPad apps.

Use Notes for daily build log and bookmarks to bookmark various products bought or to buy. Plus lots of other ways to categorize info to help organize your build.

www.springpadit.com

Back