VansAirForceForums  
Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 03-04-2017, 07:30 PM

Default Kudos to Synergy Air

I just want to publicly acknowledge my great experience with the folks at Synergy Air. What better place to take my RV-12 SLSA than the place that built it! I took mine in for a condition inspection, to address various service bulletins and make a couple upgrades.

Everyone I dealt with was with was first class - anxious to get everything I needed done quickly and right. Having run a successful manufacturing business myself, I was particularly impressed with the attitudes, competency and friendliness of everyone I encountered. All went out of there way to accommodate by tight schedule and make sure my needs were met. Other clients I encountered were similarly happy with their experiences.

Whether you need assistance with your RV-12, or are considering enlisting the expertise of their builder assist services, my feeling is you'll be doing yourself a favor to check them out. Ryan was on point with my airplane. Vaden, the new owner, was generous with his time and helpful all along the way. It's a great business and I wish them great success.
Old 03-04-2017, 08:56 PM

Default You have a very nice plane!

I saw your airplane this week and thought it was one of their new builds. I was told the airplane is 3 years old. You have done a great job maintaining the plane.

I am also a huge fan of Synergy.

Locust Grove, GA
DA20-A1 Katana "Princess Amelia"
RV-7A under construction
RV-10 under construction
2016 Donation made
Old 03-04-2017, 09:01 PM

New owner?
Old 03-04-2017, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatanaPilot View Post
I saw your airplane this week and thought it was one of their new builds. I was told the airplane is 3 years old. You have done a great job maintaining the plane.

I am also a huge fan of Synergy.
Thanks much! A beautiful airplane deserves good care! Unfortunately I've got it up for sale. One airplane too many and life is now following a different path than what was planned when I bought it.

I'm sure Synergy has many fans, but for those "not in the know" I thought a shout out was well deserved.