Let me make you feel better
- VS spar, elevator spars (probably could have been used), and two fuse bulkhead channels - all victims of oblong countersinking holes. Really, really must backup the workpiece you're countersinking
- 3, yes 3, trim tabs (could have been used, but my OCD wanted perfect bends)
- aileron skins that I happily dimpled away on the wrong side
- baggage door frame that began to crack at several dimples while riveting
- flap control horn that I drilled with a slight mis-alignment
I'm mostly done with the airframe and onto fiberglass, which, while stinky and messy, is much more forgiving of errors. The good news is that you eventually stop beating yourself up and just shake your head realizing that this is part of the process.