VansAirForceForums  
Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 03-13-2017, 11:50 AM

Default Airglade 2IS

Stop at Airglade SI2 by lake Okeechobee on the west side to buy gas, was cheap the last time I was there...then 50 miles or so to PMP. Bought 4 gallons at PMP and they gave me a free night tie down. Good people and you get to see the GoodYear blimp which is based there.
RV-10 N256H
RV-9A N42AH - SOLD
Europa Monowheel XS N42EU - SOLD
BH-206B3 N42AH- SOLD
BH-206B3 N43AH - SOLD
Track N42AH/ N1FLY
Old 03-14-2017, 10:32 AM

At Airglades, beware the finicky credit card reader at the self-serve pumps. I got the message, "Transaction Not Approved." The bank had no record of the event when I checked later that day.
Bring additional cards just in case.
Florida
Old 03-14-2017, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
At Airglades, beware the finicky credit card reader at the self-serve pumps. I got the message, "Transaction Not Approved." The bank had no record of the event when I checked later that day.
Bring additional cards just in case.
+1000 on this one. Stopped with a work plane after dropping the owners off in Key West - thought I'd be nice and top off with some cheap 100LL. Middle of summer, 1000 degrees, and get to play stump the chump with the cc reader. I finally just give in and use my personal cc and it works. Decide to go 'in' to cool off and file for my next leg. 'In' is a couple of stools in the corner of a maintenance hangar; in the shade, but just slightly cooler than the ramp. After sweating all over my iPad, I'm filed. I crawl my sweat-soaked body onto the plane's nice leather. Oh Airglades...never again...

Build: http://hhav8or.blogspot.com/