You're safe Roy. I'd have been kicked out a long time ago for asking too many questions. Apparently we get a pretty big allowance.
Mine was done over a year ago and I keep stuffing more things in my brain - I think what I did was backrivet all the stiffeners to one side of the rudder first. I thought that was a little hard because I didn't want to "unbend" the pre bent trailing edge, but that turned out to not be a problem. I later made a couple of 90 degree brackets out of scrap 2 x 4 and shelf brackets - and used them to hold skins open for backriveting. Or you can use a helper to hold the skins wide enough to get the job done.
The other side, I would rivet the row of rivets closest to the bend first, starting in the center and working outward alternating as you go. Then advance to the next row and do the same - I like to try to keep the stresses even as possible.
I also forgot to add a glob of RTV or similar material at the trailing edges of the stiffeners as others have done. I think that was mentioned in the plans as well, to help prevent cracking - but if I have an issue I'll make new parts. I'm more concerned that even a little RTV will make it a bit harder to balance. Just don't fill them up with expanding foam! There was a post here just last week of a second owner finding his rudder full of the stuff. His plane did not fly well - he's lucky the thing didn't flutter and break off.