What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Lowes Work Platform On Sale

Lowes in Canada

For those of us in Canada, Lowes had them in stock as of last night in New Westminster. Bellingham was out of stock (-173). They said try New West. I didn't even know we had Lowes in Canada. Sure enough, we do for all of three weeks now in BC, $24.98 on sale until Nov 30 (Reg $73.45). Bought two and the service was above and beyond! See John W at Lowes in New West.

Bevan

Our Lowes just got a whole bunch more out... :p

platform.jpg

Thanks for the HD info

The Lowe's sales rep laughed when I asked if there were any left so I went next door and had the HD associate take down the display model from the top shelf. With the match + 10% + mil discount I'm the one laughing now. :D

I'd missed it in the ad so Thanks for the post!

Anyone in the Vancouver, BC area who may be interested in this deal, head over to the new Lowes in New Westminster. I was there this afternoon after confirming that they had them in stock. Looked to be about 15 left when I was done. Oh, but we pay the delayed exchange-rate tax here in Canada, so they were $24.98 instead of $19.99. Never mind that the dollar is nearly at par right now.

(I bought 3... Was going to be just two for the hangar, until my wife saw one and decided she wanted one too...)

Check around

I went to Lowe's and got two of 'em. I went to the aisle where the ladders are sold, saw the sign and none were left in the bin. Just the sign. Turns out there was a pile of them back in the aisle by the lumber. Gotta check around the store.

Back