What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

first flight RV-6 N641S

BS-RACING

N641S is a 17 year slow build #25688 rv-6, has 0-360 a1a.whirlwind rv-200,duel dynon 7000,icom a210,gtx 240,gtx 320. weight came in at 1028. thanks to everyone on this site for the inspiration and help, and thanks to vans for such a cool project.

Congratulations and well done! My s/n is 40 away from yours- good to see the old -6s still getting completed. You'll love it.

First flight

Congratulations! Good job. Serial number 22676 still under construction. Hoping to join the flying RV group one of these days. This forum is great motivation.

Thanks everyone for all the sharing of knowledge.

Scott Louis
RV6 R3600 powered under construction.

RV6 First flight

Congratulations. Now comes the good part and that is flying and enjoying your product. This hopefully will last much more than 17 years and you will look forward to it every day. May have taken a long time, but it is well worth the effort. :D

N641S pics

Tried to post pics , It did not work for me, you can see my aircraft on vans hobbs meter, check it out .I have gotten a lot of positive comments on the paint design
:)

Back