What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Customer service A+++++++ Flight Data Systems

VETE76

Well Known Member
I'll give some info 1st. I got a GT-50 and FC-10 from Flight Data Systems a yr or so back.(before 7-4-2013 because that was 1st flight) within a short time the white letters on the face started comeinf off one of them. I called Flight Data Systems and they said YEP we know about the problem. send it back and we will put in in another case. now they both have started loosing letters. I called them last week, they asked for pictures and said they were EXTREMLY sorry, they thought the people who put the lettering on had solved the problem. they hadn't! They went to laser etched faces and solved the problem. I told them I also wanted to purchase their tach. Here's the wonderfull e-mail they just sent me back!

Fred,

Please send in your GT-50 and FC-10 with a check for the T-30 and we will replace the enclosures with new laser etched enclosures. We will then send back all three instruments in the same package.

Regards,

Charles Newman
Flight Data Systems
224 7th Street
Petaluma, CA 94952
831-325-3131
I also own a manufacturing company www.kristitrailer.com and I know all to well how my suppliers can royally mess things up. but I, like Flight Data Systems, made sure the problem was fixed and the customer, in this case, me, was completely satisfied!! A lot of customers dont realize what we manufactures go through to make our customers happy. Again thanks to Flight Data Systems, I am a happy pilot now. Oh yeah, their product is awesome!!! Priced right and works great.
fred
edmunds

Back