What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Thank you Jesse Saint

jliltd

Well Known Member
I had a great experience at Saint Aviation last week. I basically talked a good friend into installing a full G3X glass panel in his RV and suggested Jesse Saint's shop in Ocala area of Florida. Specifically because of the "word of mouth" reputation from right here on VAF.

Jesse treated the aircraft like it was his own and spared no time in making sure my friend was well taken care of and happy. His crew was cheerful, technically competent and professional. Jesse took us in and treated us like family including exclusive use of his guest house. He personally worked extra hours to make sure everything was ship shape. We had one major glitch in the system and even though it was readily apparent that it had nothing to to do with his shop, Jesse took it on an owned it. He put himself in our shoes and worked diligently to help solve the issue. So I maintain that any good shop like Jesse's can crank out a usable product. But it is when things go wrong that the true character of the facility and owner come to light. And thus Jesse Saint proved (again) that he is willing to go the extra mile to correct any and all squawks, even when caused by things beyond anybody's control. To Jesse it's more about doing the right thing and helping his fellow RV-ator than worrying about some bottom line or blame game.

I now understand why I read so many good things about Jesse. I now get it. The value of our VAF community fundamentally comes down to the people here. And I feel honored to spend time with Jesse's crew and family. I really can't do any better than that. Thank you Doug Reeves for the VAF community.

And most importantly. Thank you Jesse Saint.

Jim

Last edited:
Jim, it was my pleasure working with you and John this week. I know it was a frustrating 2 days, but it was great getting to know the two of you. Stop by any time you?re in the area.

Shucks, I just was at X35 twice last week (really cheap 100LL). If I had only paid attention to where Jesse is based I would have loved to stop by and met him. Unfortunately I'm back home in Omaha now. But next time, in April...

George

Shucks, I just was at X35 twice last week (really cheap 100LL). If I had only paid attention to where Jesse is based I would have loved to stop by and met him. Unfortunately I'm back home in Omaha now. But next time, in April...

George

You?re welcome any time, George.

Back