What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

-10 in DFW area

Bliefnick

Hello all!

Soooo I was really sold on the idea of building the -14. I loved the -10 first, then got to sit in a -14 and weighed mission and other factors and was all like ?yeah -14 is for me?.

Then the wife chimes in lol. She and I have talked often, mostly me talking, about building and having a plane. And she says the smartest thing yet ?you will never regret having too much space, but you will always regret not having enough?. She?s a keeper!

So long story short, I would really like to come out and see/sit in a -10 and if at all possible, fly in one, at my expense of course. Lunch on me and shop talk before/after if you have the time! Let me know :)

Thanks all!

Tim

I am at 52F North of Fort Worth. You are welcome to PM me to arrange to come see and fly in my RV-10.

Next Saturday would work for me.

Have you sat in and flown in a 14? They are nice and roomy. If they had had the 14 when I started building I might have gone that route, much shorter build time. Just something to think about.

I have, and it was nice...really nice! The additional space of the rear seat and added capability is the draw at this point.

RV 10 to view

I m very interested in seeing one for real and a possible purchase.. Sure woul like to meet with a current owner who would spend a little time with me Currently flying a Baron 55 ..thank you rick U

Back