What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

After Hours ramp entry KCCR Concord

Eddie P

Well Known Member
I?ve parked at PSA (Pacific States) for a few evenings and have discovered that the gates to enter the ramp are chained shut at 10pm. PSA tells me there is a county ramp gate located just to the west with a potential access after hours but they have no info, say the Crown Plaza Hotel has info... they don?t. Since I was planning on departing after hours - does anyone know who to contact at CCR to get onto the ramp after hours? I called CCR ops manager and no info there either. Very unusual. Please PM me if anyone had the inside track on this please :) Thanks!!

code

Last time I was there (was a few years ago) the code was written on a plate inside of the gate. Write that down on the way out.

Thanks guys! I ended up getting ahold of the right person at PSA who sorted me out with the right procedure for after hours departures. If you plan something like this plan on checking with the mid week crew before leaving it over a weekend. The mid week crew has the gouge. Thanks again! Ed.

KCCR Gates Chained Shut

We've had some enterprising criminals burglarizing the FBO's at KCCR and on the west side of the field. Security is tight!

Back