What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Over and above service from Dynon

david.perl

Well Known Member
I've had a few issues over the past 12 months with my skyview kit necessitating some returns. As the aircraft was still in the build stage, whilst frustrating, did not ground the aircraft. The Dynon team were really helpful in the returns process and sorted out things.

Yesterday, 1 day before the test flight i had a recurrence of an intermittent issue with the S/V AP head which had been returned for repair. This would have grounded the aircraft as the electric trim is wired through this module and becomes inoperative when this unit fails.

Due the the 8 hour time difference, i ordered a new one from their UK supplier (Mendelsohn's who were also really helpful) and then emailed the tech team of my latest frustration. They have arranged an immediate refund and asked me to return the defective unit to their UK supplier saving me on postage costs.

So whilst frustrating having these technical glitches (same goes for my VPX that had to be returned) at least i've had great customer service to ease the pain.

I too had to return items in the past. Just now I returned two new SV displays which I also bought from Mendelsson, one was never installed and produced an error message. While this is annoying the Dynon costomer service is top notch.

Great Customer Service

I had what i thought was a problem with my Skyview serial ports. Posted a request for help on the Dynon forum on Saturday nite about midnite. Woke up to a response by one of their tech support employees advising my problem was a non-issue. These guys are definitely here to help us. Cant wait to fly with this Dual Skyview panel. THANX DYNON

Back