What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Saint Aviation

gator88

I am considering doing a builder-assist on an RV-10 and came across Jesse Saint of Saint Aviation. Does anyone know anything about Saint Aviation? How is the quality of their work? Any reviews or information would be helpful and highly appreciated.

Welcome to VAF!

Jesse is a regular poster and member of Vans Air Force. I'm sure there are many people here who know him and his company's work.

Welcome to VAF!

Phillip, welcome to VAF.

I have met Jesse at OSH, seems to be a decent guy. Only business dealings with him were having custom shirts done---very happy with the encounter.

Good to have you abroad:D.

Jesse

I stayed at Jesse's RV Hotel and toured his business. Top notch guy with a wealth of knowledge. He did a prebuy inspection on my friend's RV. Highly recommended.

He did the pre-buy for the buyer when I was selling my 10.
Don't know about other models but he went though everything thoroughly. Spent about 7 hours plus a check out flight.
I'd use him if I was buying.

My favorite quote ( paraphrased from memory) when the buyer asked him what he thought, " not as good as I could do, but pretty good for a first time builder" probably sealed the deal. Money was in my account three days later.

Tom H.

Thanks for the input, everyone. I am brand-spanking new to the VAF forum and you have been very helpful. I have had several email threads with Jesse and he seems like a very up-front person, answering all of my questions through several back-and-forth emails. I've just about decided on buying, or builder-assisted building, an RV-10 and am in the process of getting comfortable before I drop a load of $. I'm sure I will have many more questions for everyone in the near future.

Hey Mike...might want to check that welcome Abroad.... might not be polite to talk about that just yet... for a new member.
Jesse Saint.... knowledge that you will be very grateful for.

Thanks for the input, everyone. I am brand-spanking new to the VAF forum and you have been very helpful. I have had several email threads with Jesse and he seems like a very up-front person, answering all of my questions through several back-and-forth emails. I've just about decided on buying, or builder-assisted building, an RV-10 and am in the process of getting comfortable before I drop a load of $. I'm sure I will have many more questions for everyone in the near future.

Welcome abroad..er...aboard, Phillip. Glad you made it over here from the EAA forum. :)

You will find the resources in this community to be unlimited, don't hesitate to use them.

Jesse and gang are very knowledgeable and have been involved with RVs for quite a while. Aside from being very qualified and knowledgeable, he's a great guy!

Bob

Nate Saint's grandson

Wow, I had no idea! That's most excellent :) I cut my teeth on his story growing up; born the year he died.

If you build with Jesse you will have a great plane. Go to Sun n Fun and see all the different 10s and all the electronic goodies that you can add. Great way to see lots. Jesse is usually there, and Lakeland is near Dunnellon, Jesse's hangout. And of course the 10 is a great plane. Larry

Efficient

Jesse & crew do excellent work. His RV knowledge means work is done with the most efficient techniques honed from building of 12+ RV10s.

Jessie is a great guy & very meticulous in his work.
He keys in on certain build components to judge or evaluate the talents of the builder.

Thanks again for everyone's input. Being new to the world of experimental aircraft and doing some research, I came across the Saint Aviation website and contacted Jesse Saint. He was very upfront and more than kind enough to answer several emails of mine full of questions. It almost seemed too good to be true, and you know what they say about that. So I started the due diligence here at VAF. Every response I have received about Jesse has been nothing but positive input and you have definitely put my mind at ease. Thanks again for your insight and thank you, Jesse, for putting up with all my questions.

Another thumbs up for Jesse and the crew! On our way to SNF a little north of Cedar Key, our audio panel quit working (happened while picking our way past some cells, so possibly a lightning related problem). We had only limited comm capability. We contacted Jesse while on Cedar Key to see if he had a panel we could use to verify that ours was defective. Not only did he have one, but he said take it and use it! It was actually in the C152 that they use for instruction.

Our avionics shop at home arranged to ship a loaner panel to Jesse's shop and we changed out on our way back home.

There was never a mention of deposit, hourly charges or anything. Just "What can we do to help". We made a donation to I-TEC to show our gratitude.

Thanks Jesse!

Jim & Heather
Europa XS N241BW

Back