VansAirForceForums  
Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 09-10-2017, 10:20 AM

Default Smoke Systems and Smoke Oil

I have complete smoke system kits that are customized for every model of RV. Some are "Hidden" tanks which take up very little or no room in the baggage area. Kits contain every last nut and bolt you will need, along with instructions and pictures for the installation. Kits feature 2 (not 1) of the best oil injectors ever made, a powerful oil pump, and a aircraft quality welded aluminum tank. In addition, I am always ready to answer any questions by phone or email. I fly an RV-4 and know something about RV's.
Smoke oil is available in 5 gallon containers for $65. or a 55 gallon barrel for $475. plus a minimum charge for shipping.
Shown below is a complete kit with a universal oil tank which comes in 3,4,5, and 8 gallon sizes. Next are the "Hidden" tanks for a RV-6-7-9, a RV-14, and a RV-8.
Not shown is a pair of aux fuel tanks for the RV-6-7-9 that total 14 gallons of useable fuel.
I also make custom tanks for any airplane. See everything on the web site www.smoke-system-helper.com

marvin@buckeye-access.com