What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-10 quickbuild kit for sale, Berkeley CA

semb

Tail (complete)
Quickbuild Wings + Fuse
About 1000 hours build time in.

Life has moved on, and I have 2 kids now. Not realistically going to be able to put significant build time in, so selling. Asking $50k. Get your build super accelerated.

In case you haven't sold yet: would you be interested in selling just the fuselage kit? I already have wings+empennage.

I've had quite a lot of interest and would like to sell them together. If things don't work out I'll be in touch.

A&P mechanic's reference on the quality of the build work

Someone recently took a look at the kit with their A&P mechanic. They decided not to buy because they want something they can complete in less time. Here's what he wrote about the kit:

---

Sorry for taking a few days to get back to you after last Sunday. Got home at 3:00 AM on Monday morning (storms at DFW) and then flew out of the country for work with AA on Tuesday thru yesterday.

The RV-10 kit is in great shape. Lee Apoka, the mechanic who joined me at the shop, knows RV's very well. He stated that the kit shows very good workmanship and is free of many common errors made by other RV builders. He gave the kit a solid thumbs up.

I'd be happy to speak positively to anyone about the condition of the kit. Lee confirmed with me that would as well. Feel free to take advantage of my visit, and the inspection I had Lee do, to support the sale of your kit. Lee stated that the price should be attractive to many purchasers.

I greatly appreciate you meeting me in Berkeley on a Sunday to view the kit.

Here is Lee's info:

Lee Apaka, A&P
Experimental Aircraft and LSA Maintenance and Repair
---

I'll send Lee or David's full info to interested purchasers.

Back