What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

5702-x-y washers

Flying Scotsman

Well Known Member
Quick question...search turns up no info...

The little itsy bitsy teeny weeny washers that Van's calls for on the sides of the rod ends, to space them out...

5702-something-something else (e.g. 5702-75-60)...

Do those those have an AN or NAS or other part number? If I wanted to order them from somewhere else, say, ACS or GAHCO or wherever, what part number would I use? Can't find any info via internet search...

TIA!

Steve

Quick question...search turns up no info...

The little itsy bitsy teeny weeny washers that Van's calls for on the sides of the rod ends, to space them out...

5702-something-something else (e.g. 5702-75-60)...

Do those those have an AN or NAS or other part number? If I wanted to order them from somewhere else, say, ACS or GAHCO or wherever, what part number would I use? Can't find any info via internet search...

TIA!

Steve

No easy commercial equivalent AFAIK, and no AN/MS equivalent.

They might even be better described as short spacers rather than washers...:)

spacer washers

I was skulking around trying to find someplace that would mention the thickness of the 5702-75-60 spacer washers that Van's sells for spacers used with spherical bearings, since I didn't have one handy to measure.

I stumbled on a drawing from a source that is in Idaho. I'm guessing this is where Van gets those spacer washers. The dimensions match.

Here is the link:

www.seastrom-mfg.com/urltopdf.aspx?pn=5702-75-60-Z3

Just in case this helps someone down the road.

Back