What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Shower of sparks wiring diagram

Dorfie

Well Known Member
I am looking for a wiring diagram for the shower of sparks vibrator WITH relay to the turn key ACS ignition switch. Easy to find the wiring for the vibrator coil with two connectors (BO and L). I have the one with 5 connectors (GRD, R, LR, L, IN). I have search hard and long but have been unable to find a wiring diagram for this one. The vibrator coil Part #: 10-400608-121A, 12 volt, 2.5 amp. Used on the S-200 and S-600 magnetos. I have the S-200 magnetos.
Hope someone can help.
Thank you.
Johan

Johan
There is one at www.aeroelectric.com. You'll find it under "articles" if I recall.

Jerry,
Thank you. I know this article and staked my hopes on it!! It shows the wiring using the vibrator coil WITHOUT the relay (2 terminals) wired to an ignition switch. It also shows the vibrator coil WITH relay (5 terminals) wired to toggle switches but not to an ignition switch. That is if I understand it correctly.
Its been frustrating!!
Cheers.
Johan

Hi Todd,
I believe this document refers to the SlickStart units and not the Bendix Shower of sparks. The unit as well as the terminal labels are different.
I appreciate your help.
Thanks.
Johan

Oops -- My bad. I just defaulted to the SlickStart. I should have read your post a little closer.

Back