What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Classic Aero Designs customer service...Thumbs up

RickWoodall

Well Known Member
One of the things i love about rvs, and experimental aviation is the great people and products.

My wife bought me the nice dash pad that Classic offers. Every year we do a few things to upgrade the bird. Anyway, just with the way things work.....an error was made at Classic and they sent the wrong one. I was to be honest a little grumpy as i was looking forward to it and its a bit of a pita, as i shipped it to a US address, pay them to receive it for me, and had to drive to get it and do the customs thing...

Anyway, I reached out to Jeremiah at Classic. No excuses, no passing the buck, nothing but an immediate and outstanding reply with a more than fair and quick resolution. Cant ask for more. Mistakes get made in any business..the sign of a great business is when there is an issue, they step up and face it head on and make it right fast.

Great Job Classic. Stand up company and glad you are part of the RV community. Regards, Rick

Jeremiah was super helpful with me too. And I'm loving the dash pad; it's the perfect finishing touch for the cockpit.

Classic Aero Design

Double dido on C.A.D.
They do beautiful work & the seats they built for our RV-6 turned out beautiful.

Back