What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

DAR recommendations for East TN area?

13brv3

Well Known Member
Greetings,

I'll be needing an inspection in the next couple months, and all my previous builds were in FL, so I don't know any of the DARs around here. If anyone knows a DAR I should, or shouldn't use, please let me know. Feel free to send the info via PM or email if it's something you don't want to post publicly.

Thanks,
Rusty

Thanks. That sounds promising except for being almost 3hrs away. I'm comfortable with making sure the plane is safe. I just need paperwork.

Cheers,
Rusty

There are a couple on that list that are much closer. I have no experience with them though! Good luck!

Maybe Vern Darley will see this and get in touch with you, he is in Peachtree City, GA and can travel via RV for an inspection. I had him inspect my latest project.

Yeah, we're so close to north AL and GA, and west NC that there are probably close options in those states. No hurry. Appreciate the name.

Rusty

+1 for Vic Syracuse. Extremely competent, professional and overall a great guy!

He issued my Special Airworthiness Inspection last Monday after accomplishing a detailed inspection of the aircraft and the associated paperwork. Outstanding experience!!

Gerry Peterson

Merritt Island, FL

DAR services

Thanks Sam!

Available

I?ve inspected many Tennessee Valley planes at Moon Town,Decatur, Huntsville,etc

Vern Darley
770 310-7169
Vern ?at? mindspring.com

Back