VansAirForceForums  
Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 10-03-2018, 03:21 PM

Default RV14A Panel N14ZT

Here's the panel almost completed, the rest to be done is more of the wiring connections behind the panel.

All of the currently acquired panel instrumentation is mounted and the harness that connects everything is installed and wired to a VP-X Pro (equipment harness built by Approach Fast Stack). 'Most' everything is wired up to the common fuselage harness, still have a few days to a week to get everything connected, that is to the 97.5% done point.

In the panel equip is Garmin; a G5, a GDU465; the stack top to bottom - TO/GA button switch, GMU507, GTN650, GTR200, GMA245, an ECK ELT remote control panel above the G5; and on the right side a partially water-jetted cut out (the corners) for a GDU470 7" portrait, and I have left enough space in the right panel and behind it to put in another GDU46X if that suits me or some future owner instead of the 470. Starter, mag, and alternator (B&C 60A and a B&C 20A) switches below the G5.

Lighted rockers along the bottom for electrical items, four dimmer switches, a Hobbs, next right one of a 5 rocker switch place-holders (black snap-in cover plates), and the special 'WINGS ON / WINGS OFF' rocker switch for good measure to keep passengers thinking and to hammer in the passenger warning placard. A panel mounted dual USB port and two alternator field breakers; a few more breakers to follow as I ran out of circuit assignments in the VP-X.
RV14A (N14ZT), Ser#140195
Start 10/11/14
Dues paid 12/1/17 (USArmy 2/67-2/70)
www.mykitlog.com/jeffw@sc47

!! I SURVIVED RIPON ARRIVAL - KOSH 7/21/2018 !!

Last edited by jeffw@sc47 : 10-03-2018 at 03:24 PM.