What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Price Increase Planned?

Skybolt Al

Well Known Member
Has anybody heard about a price increase for Van's kits for 2010? Need to know if I should order my finish and FWF kits before the end of the year.

Thanks for the info.

Here ya go. figure on 5% plus or minus
Vans price notice

I ordered my finishing kit this morning 1-28-2010

The price will increase officially at high noon (pacific time), on February 1,2010

If you have the money and your are close, order up, you only need to send them 25% of the kit to reserve the current price until they are ready to ship.

I enjoy opening up a new Aviation Toy Box every few years!:p

I was talking to Van's the other day. She didn't know the exact price increase but thought it would likely be 3-4%.

Fuselage kit ordered!

Thanks for the heads up in this thread! Always nice to save some $$$.

I sent my fuselage order in just before the deadline. Now I have to get these wings done in the next 8 weeks :D

I grabbed a copy of Van's old price sheet from the Google cache before it disappeared and uploaded it along with the current page in my gallery at http://gallery.me.com/emarsh#100352. Check 'em out and compare them.

The RV-7, which is what I'm hoping for, went up about 2.84%. That seems pretty reasonable to me.

Back