What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

ATS Pro E Series 3x Gun

PilotRPI

Anyone used/have the ATS Pro E Series 3x gun? Looking for a 3x to supplement my 2x, and someone suggested ATS.

Also, ATS is having a sale through June on lots of different stuff.

I've got an ATS 3X gun (not sure of the model) and I'm very pleased with it?easy to modulate the trigger to initially set the rivet. I ended up getting the whole $1500 RV tool kit from ATS on a recommendation from a fellow VAF'er, and have no regrets?.high-quality stuff throughout, including a very nice toolbox.

BATCO ATS ACAT

Don't know if this helps you any, but I have also been looking for a new gun.

Waiting for a response from ATS on the difference between an ATS Pro and the ATS Pro E series.

The Yard (ACAT gun), and Brown Tools (BATCO gun) got back to me immediately. To me the BATCO and the ATS look the same and seem to come in the same "red box 737" kit. But I've been told the guns are made in different factories. No idea if one is better than the other.

Anyway, hope I could add a little info for you.

Have you since bought the ATS?

Haven't bought it yet. I had a mechanic at the sheet metal school that was very happy with the pro series ATS guns. I'm trying to decide between either the ATS e series or the Brown Tool Batco.

The ATS one does have a lifetime warranty, which is nice.

This week is the 60 gal compressor, then the rivet gun, then build some tables, then the practice kits, and then the tail. Hoping to order the tail in September.

Back