What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

N21 (Top sail North Carolina)

TJCF16

Well Known Member
Has anyone flown into N21 (Holly Ridge/Topsail island) in North Carolina? It is a grass strip and says it is in good condition. I need to pick someone up later this week.

Has anyone flown into N21 (Holly Ridge/Topsail island) in North Carolina? It is a grass strip and says it is in good condition. I need to pick someone up later this week.

I did. In 2016 after S-n-F. Great runway but no facilities. I met a Medevac crew there they advised how to navigate via adjacent Restricted airspace. :)

Of course. Its expected. And I assume it only took a few seconds of forward stick pressure to decend to land from cruize altitude???? :):)

You made my day Bill. Indeed I retracted the flaps in the flare didn't use any brakes saved my bald tires and worn pads. :D

Pocono%20Drag%20Lodge%20-%201.jpg

Last edited:

I live about 60 miles away and was at topsail playing golf this past weekend they have had a lot of rain golf courses were really wet. Before I would land there I would want somebody to verify its condition it don't get a lot of use. Just my opinion and if I had a nose wheel I would be extra careful.

Back