What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-14 in Australia

dodge427

I'm New Here
Hi All

Before I drop the money on the RV14 Empennage kit, I'd really like to have a look at a completed/near completed RV-14.

I'm in WA but will be in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney shortly.

If any has one I could take a look at please PM me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Daniel

I'm Wee Waa
There's one at Forbes
I believe there is one at Narromine and Cairns or Townsville.

Daniel,
Search "Australian RV14" and you will find a thread with at least one Perth builder. Greg Preist was the name I think.

Brisbane has a RV14A flying

We have just completed phase 1 test flying of our 14A VH-XIV.

XIV is situated at Redcliffe Aerodrome (30km north of Brisbane). We would be happy to have visitors from anywhere.

Telephone +61 403323973

Alan & Suzanne

Congrats on Phase 1 Completion

That is very exciting and now you're ready to travel about in your new machine. I hope to get my fuel tanks and ProSeal restarted when temps are better in Mid October. I've got to travel to Europe so I can think about it while I'm over there.

We have just completed phase 1 test flying of our 14A VH-XIV.

XIV is situated at Redcliffe Aerodrome (30km north of Brisbane). We would be happy to have visitors from anywhere.

Telephone +61 403323973

Alan & Suzanne

Saw your aircraft at Narromine last weekend, very nice indeed, and great stand out colour scheme. i have a few photos, and i can post them if Aussieflyer says its ok.

Saw your aircraft at Narromine last weekend, very nice indeed, and great stand out colour scheme. i have a few photos, and i can post them if Aussieflyer says its ok.
We would appreciate if you were to share them. This is our first time building an RV and we love the Camaraderie of Vans flyers and VAF followers. Please spread the enjoyment.
Alan & Suzanne

Back