What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

End of the line... NOT!!!!

You made my day.

electronic_card_success.jpg

Great news

Bob,
So very glad to see the great news.

Have fun flying
Gary
N715AB

This is really great news. I was so tempted when I started looking for an RV to purchase to give you your asking price and so glad that I didn't :D . It's worth way more than that now. I've read all about your long fight to get this privilege back :D Now go fly and enjoy ....Congrats.

Oh, that reminds me, here's an image of Joe Coraggio flying the plane back from Hibbing last week.

n614EF.jpg

Not yet sure about Oshkosh. I do need to get an ANR headset (being deaf in one ear now and all) so I'll probably come in midweek for a spell.

Bob,

I've been following your story since the beginning, and I can't tell you how happy I am for you. I'm humbled by your ongoing courage, persistence, and positive attitude.

Congratulations, and thank you for being an inspiration.

-john

Congratulations Bob, this is just fantastic! Looking forward to having a photo of your plane with YOU as PIC.

Congrats on the new lifeline Bob...great news indeed (and VAF front page news, I'll bet). And I agree with Bill Lane...now we need a good air-to-air shot of YOU in your plane! Enjoy!

Bob

This is awesome news! You get the plane back fresh from paint and this good news!

Way to go with sticking with it. This has to feel very good.:D

Great news.
Never say never, and you didn't.
Great strength and character have been rewarded.
John

Bob, congratulations on making it through the grinder and coming out ahead. I've been following along and I'm very happy for you. See you up in the wild blue yonder!

Very happy to hear this!

Congrats Bob! This put a smile on my face...good to see a nice guy win one! Hope to see you @ OSH!

FANTASTIC NEWS!

AWESOME BOB.....i know the fight will be worth it! I have a feeling that as you fly with that new medical that the fields will look a little greener...the 10,000 lakes more reflective, the skies a little bluer, and the stars at night a little brighter:) best wishes on your future flight adventures!!!

Great news Bob! I think we need a welcome back party at OSH or at least a toast to your success during the social.

Yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Bob, congratulations and thank you for being the role model of perseverance. So very happy for you.

Thanks Bob

Bob. Glad you got your clearance. Equally happy you posted Where my old friend Dave Schall is working. What a small world. I worked for Dave In a previous life.

Fly on

Congratulations.

The FAX'd copy arrived I trust and you've burned through a couple tanks already.
Long time coming, fly on!

way to go Bob!!!!!!

Congratulations on everything. When I think back to all the building issues you worked through and documented and then the medical issues that you worked through and documented it is an amazing testament to how tough you really are and to how open and courageous you are with sharing it with everyone. You are amazing and thank you for being a big part of this community.

Enjoy your beautiful plane:D

Congrats

Fantastic news. Gorgeous plane. Great man.

Let's fly.

Pat Garboden
Katy, TX
RV9A N942PT
Dues paid

Way to go BOB!!!! We are all so proud of you for sticking with this. Gene Kranz said failure was not an option, and you my friend certainly prooved it!
You were destined to have that beautiful RV----so go treat your self to some air time!!!!
Congrats on your success!!
Tom

Very few have done what you have done. You have summitted Everest - how is the view?

Nice

You just have to fly in to Kosh. The perseverance ribbon they give to all new homebuilts flown in by their builders will be something you deserve more than anyone else i know.

Great job, and a great story. Fly lots, fly safe, blue skies.:D

Congrats Bob! Victory is even sweeter when the task was more challenging. Followed your story since we started building about the same time. Hope to meet up with you one day. Very inspirational. Enjoy!

Bevan

Exceptional news Bob....and just in time for Oshkosh. Now get out there and enjoy the airplane you built!

Back