What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Traffic Scope VRX?

Bryan Wood

Well Known Member
Is there any experience out there with the Traffic Scope VRX? What opinions do you have on its usefullness and does it work as advertised?

Thanks,
Bryan 9A

Robbie Attaway has one

I flew with Robbie in his RV-6 at LOE and he has one. Said he won't fly without it now. Others have said the same. Checkout the new models at www.zaonflight.com

Cheers,

Pete

I installed the VRX just prior to LOE - it works as advertised. Great additional awareness info. First time out it identified a plane that I would probably not have otherwize seen.

Vrx

After 6 flights with the VRX on our glare shield, my wife and I spotted more aircraft then it did. It got to be a joke with us, we would spot an aircraft and then wait to see if the unit would ever see it. better than have of the aircraft we spotted the unit never did. We did get our money back after trying a second unit with the same results. Maybe other people are having better results than we did, but I sure would not trust a unit that has a harder time finding aircraft than we do!

Frank

Back