What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-10 interiors

EricF

I'm New Here
Hi
I am part of a group building an RV10 in the uk. I am interested in hearing from any other builders that have experience of good interior kits or upholstery providers

If you want a fully finished interior kit, Aerosport Products is the way to go. They have very nice side panels that finish the plane out like a nice car, headliner panels, center consoles, overhead consoles, full carpet kits, and fantastic leather upholstery for the seats. It's a one stop shop for the RV10 interior.

I just got my seats last week, and they are way beyond my expectations! I couldn't be happier with them! Pics coming soon.

Welcome to VAF!

Eric, welcome aboard the good ship VAF:D

Geoff (Aerosport) makes nice stuff, you should take a look at it. http://www.aerosportproducts.com/

I got my seats from Classic Aero, but they have unfortunately dropped the 10 stuff.

Flightline provided my side panels and carpet, and were able to match my seats perfectly----------- as far as I know they still do items for the 10. http://www.flightlineinteriors.com/

Show Planes did a fantastic interior in a 10 I saw a couple years ago, not sure if he has gone into production on them or not------- http://www.showplanes.com/cms-display/gallery-6.html

DSC00273.jpg

I agree, Aerosport

I am a Aerosport Products supporter.

I have their Overhead Console, Cargo Door Cover, Instrument panel, center console, Interior Door Handles, and Seat Covers.

I will probably be ordering their side panels and carpeting. I am pleased with their products.

I too like Aerosport. I have several of and more to order of their products. Their service is excellent which as we all understand, service is critical to satisfaction.

Interior for RV 10

To mike starkey
That looks fantastic work, please send me any photos of that interior. It looks awesome
Eric

To mike starkey
That looks fantastic work, please send me any photos of that interior. It looks awesome
Eric

That is one of the photos I borrowed from the ShowPlanes website, it is linked in my first post.

RV10 panels

I have most of my interior from Aerosport but I need door panels. Any idea where I can get some for my RV 10?

Has anyone seen the South Florida Sport Aviation interior? the pics on the website are impressive.

For me...still years away though

Has anyone seen the South Florida Sport Aviation interior? the pics on the website are impressive.

For me...still years away though

One of my customers just had his 10 done by South Florida Sport Aviation. It is aboslutely gorgeous.
Aersports stuff is great, too.

Vic

RV10 Interior

we used Oscar from Escondido Custom Upl in So Cal. he's done 2 RV10s one Leather and mine with cloth including making the side panels and headliner. Beautiful workmanship.
he's does the work at your hangar, seats and panels at his shop.
This guy is amazing!! He's done many Cessna's,pipers etc etc..also.
email is:eek:[email protected]
ph# 619-565-0237
come on up to Ramona airport (KRNM) and take a look at ours

Back