What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-4 flyin north FL

danweseman

Hi Guys. any -4 guys want to get together at my Airpark ,(Haller 7FL4) In north FL. I was thinking of doing one last year for the HRII guy... but just never found time. Anyone is welcome of course but offically it would be for -4s? I was thinking a Saturday in early May. A freind will come with his commercial smoker and due lunch. My Airpark is a great place , and very fun to fly from. We have 4 flying -4s here and 6 or so from the local area that weve kinda adopted... Let me know here or through PM if you might flyin for the day,or even overnight(plenty of room to camp etc). Thanks Dan Weseman

RV-4 flyin

Sounds like a winner to me,,,,,, that is if you would let a -3 driver who is finishing his -4 attend?:D Let me know when. and where.

RV4 Flyin

Hey Dan,
I'm one of the hilliard gang. Bought a flying RV4 almost 3 years ago. S. Coleman was first, then D. Clay. A buddy of mine is Don Smith on the southeast end of the field, with an RV8. The RV4 flyin is a great idea,wouldn't miss it for the world. Please stay in touch: [email protected]
R. Murphy

Last edited:
RV-4 from NC

Hi Dan,
I live in NC, and just a few hours away from going into phase 2. I am looking forward to a bit of traveling, and would be interested in coming to your gathering if my work schedule and weather are favorable. Sounds like a great way to meet some other -4 drivers too! Let me know the details..I used to live in Fla. if that helps "qualify" me !

Bill E.
RV-4, N76WE
Advance NC/8A7

mothers day

Hi Guys the weekend i had open was May 7th which I just found out is Mothers day... I cant do it that weekend.
Also When We have one here it is welcome to all rvs ,3 4 6 7 8 10... i guess 9(still dont understand the 9?) but i dont know about the 12(kidding)..... Rockets and Sonex (poor mans RV) welocme also. The reason i say RV-4 flyin is in the south holding a "RV" flyin can get outa hand real Quick, dont know if we could handle a few hundred RVs... I will see what works for us and report back. Thanks Dan

Three airplanes showed up on Saturday..

...because of lousy wx. So don't be surprised if it all goes belly up. I now have $350 worth of frozen catfish filets!

Best,

Hi Guys a flyin in may wont work for me. My wife is outa town ,Mothers Day, a young eagel flyin.... I will look at either june or when its cooling of a bit in september . Thanks Dan

Back