What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Visit to USA - Kansas City

JanRV6UK

Well Known Member
Hi,

I will be visiting Kansas City from the 20th of July .. for two weeks and a bit ... For work (I work with Electric Vehicle Design)

I have been building a RV6 for a very long time .... anyone in KC who might have a few hour to talk RV ... with a Norwegian visitor from England ??

Thanks

Jan

Jan,

We have a pretty big RV contingent around KC (not quite like those Texans...) I'm sure we can get you your fill of RV juice while you are here. I'd be happy to give you a ride in a -9A, hit me up via email. Hopefully some of the LXT boys will reply as well.

Hi,

I will be visiting Kansas City from the 20th of July .. for two weeks and a bit ... For work (I work with Electric Vehicle Design)

I have been building a RV6 for a very long time .... anyone in KC who might have a few hour to talk RV ... with a Norwegian visitor from England ??

Thanks

Jan

Lees Summit, MO (KLXT)

Jan,
Apologies for the slow response but most of the RV crowd from Kansas City/Lee's Summit area are on the road this week (seven planes headed to Idaho and I'm in DC on business).

Lees Summit, Missouri is on the southeast side of Kansas City (about 15 minutes from downtown).

The Lees Summit airport (KLXT) is home to EAA chapter (91). Many of our members have flying RVs or are building RVs. Most of the flying RVs are in our three chapter hangers or in leased hangers on the field.

Let me know if you'd like to visit/what your schedule looks like in a PM-we'd be happy to see you and I can give you a hanger tour/tour of my workshop (about ten minutes east of Lees Summit).

Hope to see you soon,
Mike

Thanks for the replies. Yes it would be great to get to visit Chapter 91 and see a few workshops etc... Not sure exactly when I will be free. All I know is that I will be in KC from the 21st ... and in Washington DC on the 27/28 ... I will drop you a line when I am in the US and have a better idea of my movements.

Jan

Visit to US

Hi
I have been in Kansas for a week now... To many late evening with work and now (Saturday) sitting at the airport to catch a flight to DC ...for a big presentation ... I will be back in Kansas next week. And hope to have some free time next weekend. Hope to catch up with you guys then.

Will keep you posted ....

Jan

Back