What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Ferry Pilot North Carolina to Montana

MountainMan

I'm New Here
I am looking for ferry pilot for an RV-9A that I have purchased to reposition the aircraft from Fayetteville, North Carolina area to Helena, Montana. It might be preferable for them to also be a CFI, so that I could get my dual on the way back if I accompanied them. I will consider a non-CFI ferry pilot if I can't find a CFI rated ferry pilot, and let them just bring the plane back themselves. O-320, fixed pitch, dynon skyview, backup vacuum instruments, ~350 TT, pre-buy inspection by Vic Syracuse. Insurance requirements are 25 hours in same make and model, (insurance may allow flexibility on model) 750 hrs total time. Dates are flexible for me, but I'm sure the Seller will definitely prefer sooner rather than later. Message me for email or phone number. Thanks!

I sent you a PM the other day, but had to join the forum to do so. Couldn't post till now.

My buddy Cary said he talked with you today in Helena.

Good choice on your purchase.... You will love it!

Thanks everyone for the responses! I am trying to get through these PMs and decide what the best course of action is.

Gary,

I am on leave for another few weeks, and would prefer to fill my "off" time with flying vice yard work / honey-do's. Let me know.

Back