What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Oshkosh in a few weeks...who's going??

Why don't we meet under the new HBC 40X80 foot pavilion. More shade less confusion. ;)

Looking forward to meeting other RV builders even though I am not yet a 12 builder I would love to meet up to put names to faces and pick your respective brains :)

Me too.

plan to be coming up on the 21st. if weather is not a problem. First time for 888, and will use 90 Kts. at 1,800 per the Notam. She is comfortable all the way down to 70 without falling off the step. I would not miss the fun mixing in with all the other on the first trip for anything. Good luck and see you there.
Yours, R.E.A. III #80888

Camping Gear Shipped

Camping gear on it's way...plan on arriving AM on the 21st (as soon as ATC is up).

Looking forward to a fun filled week.

Last edited:
I'll be in HBC from Sun-Wed. I'm flying in with my daughter and the wife and son are coming out commercially.

Depending on weather I plan on arriving on Saturday. I'll be alone this year as the wife and I had a miscommunication about dates and she booked clients for the week. I just counted N99PZ's mugs and this will make #14 out of 17 years of flying the 6A.

You'll find me fat and happy in HBC. I plan on staying as long as I can put up with the heat. We had a high of 62F today at the house.

Last edited:
You'll find me fat and happy in HBC. I plan on staying as long as I can put up with the heat. We had a high of 62F today at the house.

Wow, I'm pretty sure it was closer to 62C at the shop today. Looking very much forward to the cool north for a couple of week with the family.

Now that AirVenture is underway, can someone report on the field conditions? Is grass wet to point where feet get muddy?

Traveling up tomorrow...

Back