What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Birds of a Feather: SoCal Ravens

Scott Chastain

Help, Lord, for the godly man ceases!
For the faithful disappear from among the sons of men.
They speak idly everyone with his neighbor;
With flattering lips and a double heart they speak.

Psalm 12:1-2

Last edited:
Beautiful soundtrack for the superbly chosen visuals, Scott. Using 'Pigs on the Wing Part I and II' as bookends was really, really nice - lots of smiles on this end. Wonderful job and thank you.

Last edited:
A tribute to those who call me a friend?members all of the West Coast Ravens RV Formation Team, SoCal contingent. Thanks for the love you have shown me . . . http://vimeo.com/28904300

THANK YOU SCOOTER.

The SoCAL West Coast Ravens will always remember and always LOVE you. (even the STRAIGHT ones :))

From what I have been told, it is unfortunate your West Coast Check Pilot will not take any of this GREAT Video Work into consideration on your next check ride. From what I have seen, your flying is as good as your Video Editing.

Scooter that was cool, you have a talent thank you for posting. From one of your norcal freinds. Nordo

Great video, Scott! Was good to see you and "the Dove" at KCPU yesterday. Sorry that our time to chat was short, but what are you going to do??

Scooter,
Nice job! I know that was a lot of work. Thank you for dedicating that much time to the video.

Back