What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Living the Dream: RV Formation Flying

Scott Chastain

Help, Lord, for the godly man ceases!
For the faithful disappear from among the sons of men.
They speak idly everyone with his neighbor;
With flattering lips and a double heart they speak.

Psalm 12:1-2

Last edited:
SCOTT !!! Way to do it. Man that was SUPERB !!!!!!!!!!!! Loved the flying, loved the video. Fan-Frigging-Tastic !!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Memories of some of the best years of my life, including the many friends who shared them with me. It was a good run . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3OmKUAcfLA

You have some of us WORRIED with the phrase: "It was a good run . . ."

Are you giving up Formation, Flying, or just giving up? Some of us care about you and that phrase has us worried. (was is PAST tense and we do not want to think that it is over for you.)

That was just amazing. I don't even want to finish my workday any more, I'd rather go order an emp kit and get my tail to work...

As of a few minutes ago, I quit hemming and hawing and ordered my preview plans. I give this video the credit for inspiring me to action.

Very nice video! This past week I've started pondering back into building an RV again now that I've sold my Stinson.

You have some of us WORRIED with the phrase: "It was a good run . . ."

Are you giving up Formation, Flying, or just giving up? Some of us care about you and that phrase has us worried. (was is PAST tense and we do not want to think that it is over for you.)

Yes, Scott......That past tense phrase does have some of us concerned.
Waiting to hear all is well.

Hey Scooter...
You know that we always are pleased to have "the Dove" gracing our ramp! Great video, and it was a pleasure to get the chance to see you guys fly at KCPU.
Get your butt up here....the fuel is cheap and there is fresh coffee and treats!

Very nice video! This past week I've started pondering back into building an RV again now that I've sold my Stinson

Oh, come on, Jason. You're just like me, still drifting over here 'cause of the speed ! :p

Back